Co-Parenting classes are often required by many circuit courts in the sate of Missouri to finalize a Dissolution of Marriage of Marriage or Modify a Co-Parenting Plan. We know there are several options out there, but we want to be your first choice.
Here are a few reasons to go with BLUEPRINTS:
- Our Classes have been offered in Greene County for thirteen years.
- Our class sizes are smaller and interactive allowing us to take more time to answer your specific questions and concerns about your case and the process of Family Court.
- Upon completion of the class, you are presented with a Color Certificate of Completion to present to your attorney quickly.
- Historically, BLUEPRINTS For Co-Parenting is the area’s most affordable option.
- Our materials and curriculum are up to date and relevant.
- Each participant has a different story. Our goal is to give you insight and straight talk experience to help you through the process of Family Court.
Your Family Court experience is unique to you. Receiving information in a small class setting creates an interpersonal dynamic that fosters informality, openness, and the opportunity to participate that does not exist when you are one of 20-40 in a room. Small classes allow for interactive exercises which often uncover many misconceptions about individual parenting between two households. This positive environment gives way to better understanding & more cooperation, ultimately working towards the best interests of the children involved who desperately need encouragement and guidance through this often stressful time.
Please click the REGISTER NOW tab above or call, Sonya, with any questions about our classes.